Public Relations Management Software with Press Release Templates — Builds Buzz and Grows Sales!
We’ll teach you how to communicate with the media so they’ll want to tell your story.
Whatever the press is talking about, they want to keep talking about it. So instead of asking yourself, “How can I get them to start talking about me?,” figure out a way to get yourself involved in what they’re already talking about.
Every time your business does something newsworthy, remember to fire off a press release—maybe people will pick up on it. Press releases a powerful media tool to use to help generate publicity, and having free distribution of them is a bonus.
Now you can use this PR Management software to develop your own public relations strategy and media campaigns.
Menu-driven from start to finish, Publicity Builder’s organized system manages a collection of pre-written and formatted template documents that you can easily edit using MS Word. It’s been proven by business owners and PR professionals worldwide to get media exposure and grow sales.
“Publicity Builder helped us obtain over $6 million in free publicity in the nation’s leading TV shows, magazines and almost every major newspaper in the country… Publicity Builder was incredibly easy to use. We simply faxed our press release and the media and distributors started calling us like crazy.”
– Christian LesStrang, President, FunFlatable Products Company, Inc. (makers of Safe-T-Man)
Originally developed by Dan Janal (now of PRLeads)
Publicity Builder puts all of the resources used by professional PR agency people at right in your PC. There are no new programs to learn — Publicity Builder is easy to use because it works with your familiar Microsoft Office software.
- Includes PR plan and sample press release templates, worksheets and letters
- Scroll through each section and edit using your familiar Microsoft® Word (2000-2010)
- Experts’ comments throughout each section, in green, guide you every step of the way, explaining issues and making suggestions to help you do it right
- Easily edit or reformat any document any way you like using Microsoft Word
- Also includes PR Budget and Tradeshow budget worksheets using Microsoft Excel® (2000-2010)
- Business Power Tools platform makes adding, editing and managing documents fast and easy
- Proven multi-user capability enables collaboration over a network or the Internet
- Share your plans online with consultants, partners and employees
- You can even add your own external documents, new sections and print to PDF
- Step x step instructions explain each component and offer best practices
- Includes the comprehensive PR Tutorial online
- 20+ years refinement | Professionally formatted
- Include instant access after purchase