Burke Franklin is a proven speaker who’s roots come from his successful business leader skills. He was a successful professional, entrepreneur and businessman before expanding to becoming a dynamic and effective speaker sharing his experience with others. He is the founder of and currently continues to run successful multiple business ventures while also acting as a consultant to numerous other businesses around the country.
His experience as a business development professional enables him to analyze, understand and determine what impacts, drives and changes value in businesses. Through this process as well as his experiences in starting and building businesses, Burke has a unique perspective on the keys to success that he presents in his various programs in an engaging and entertaining way.
By getting his audiences to shift their thought process through new distinctions, choices and meanings he provides a vehicle to catalyze change and growth both individually and in business.
If you want a professional who utilizes his real life experiences as tools for his audience, and who approaches learning from a pragmatic, practical perspective, then call on Burke Franklin for your next conference
Deposits and Cancellation Policy
50% deposit of agreed fee is required upon confirmation of the booking. Balance of fee is required on or before date of program. If booking is less than 60-days in advance, 100% of fee is due upon booking. In the event of program cancellation, Burke Franklin will re-book program on a mutually convenient date with no penalty. If program is canceled by client and not rescheduled, deposit will be considered full and complete settlement.
All travel expenses to be reimbursed and provide a sleeping room at speaking venue direct billed to client.
Speaker accommodations should be billed direct to client.
Audio and Video Recording
Mr. Franklin receives and approves the master
Video taping fee: 25% of speaking fee
Audio taping fee: 25% of speaking fee
Addendum to agreement required related to distribution of any recording.
Books and Tapes
Educational support materials can be made available if there is a written agreement to do so between Burke Franklin and the client.
Audio Visual Preferences
|A/V Preference (Keynote)
||A/V Preference (Workshops)
Burke has discovered some ideas for room set up that will add to the quality of any meeting when applied. Positive, enthusiastic responses from the audience can be enhanced by using some of these room setup principles. Keep in mind, Burke does not require that you do any of these. We are adding them here for whatever value they may be to you, the meeting planner. If you have questions about any of them, please contact Burke or one of his representatives at 530-892-0204.
- Use your own speaker sound system, rather than the speakers in the room ceiling. You will get much higher quality sound.
- Use speakers in the front, middle and rear of the audience.
- If recording, put microphones in the audience to pick up audience response. (Refer to Audio and Video Taping fees below)
- Use additional light sources for presenter. Studies have proven that when the presenter is illuminated more than the audience, listeners can hear better and are less distracted.
- Keep the front row as close to the stage as is possibly comfortable — six feet away where possible.
- Do not overset the room. If you are planning on 200 people, set the room for 200 (or fewer), not 250. It is better to have every seat taken than large empty spots throughout the audience and an empty front row.
- If the room is rectangular, set the stage area in the middle of the long wall — not on the short end. It is better to have an audience wide than deep.
- Ask attendees to turn off pagers, phones and other possible alarms before beginning.
- Use a dark backdrop — the face of the presenter is accentuated against it.
- Use music in your program.
- Use image magnification where appropriate.
- When video taping use BetaSP format rather than SVHS.