Communicate with the media so they’ll want to tell your story
Whatever the press is talking about, they want to keep talking about it. So instead of asking yourself, “How can I get them to start talking about me?,” figure out a way to get yourself involved in what they’re already talking about.
Every time your business does something newsworthy, remember to fire off a press release—maybe people will pick up on it. Press releases a powerful media tool to use to help generate publicity, and having free distribution of them is a bonus.
Now you can use this PR Management software to develop your own public relations strategy and media campaigns.
Menu-driven from start to finish, Publicity Builder’s organized system manages a collection of pre-written and formatted template documents that you can easily edit using MS Word. It’s been proven by business owners and PR professionals worldwide to get media exposure and grow sales.
“Publicity Builder helped us obtain over $6 million in free publicity in the nation’s leading TV shows, magazines and almost every major newspaper in the country… Publicity Builder was incredibly easy to use. We simply faxed our press release and the media and distributors started calling us like crazy.”
– Christian LesStrang, President, FunFlatable Products Company, Inc. (makers of Safe-T-Man)
Originally developed by Dan Janal (now of PRLeads
Easy-to-use templates and professional guidance
Publicity Builder puts all of the resources used by professional PR agency people at right in your PC.
- Includes PR plan and sample press release templates, worksheets and letters
- Experts’ comments throughout each section, guide you every step of the way, explaining issues and making suggestions to help you do it right
- Easily edit or reformat any document any way you like
- Also includes PR Budget and Event/Tradeshow budget worksheets
- Secure collaboration with consultants, partners, and your team online
- You can even add your own external documents, new sections, and print to PDF
- Step x step instructions explain each component and offer best practices
- Includes the comprehensive PR Tutorial online
- 20+ years refinement | Professionally formatted
“Publicity Builder amounts to a course in how to win editors and influence reporters. Every public relations person could benefit from the wisdom…”
~ Larry Shannon, New York Times